Sign in to follow this  
JSR

Liberty Safe

7 hours ago, AZLance said:

we have one, it has 10 bullet holes in the front of it after today, but it still works. I'm sure the master code they give out to the FBI will still work. it was interesting to see which rounds penetrated the safe.

Pics or it didn't happen Mr Kidrock

• Haha 1

What a time for Liberty  to screw the pooch and get in bed with  Brandon and the anti government  . Just when I was looking  for another  anchor for a boat. O well guess if I did have anything  to put in a safe it might  be better  to just put it in the closet or just leave it out in the office.  Probably  much safer  spot .

• Like 1

19 hours ago, AZLance said:

we have one, it has 10 bullet holes in the front of it after today, but it still works. I'm sure the master code they give out to the FBI will still work. it was interesting to see which rounds penetrated the safe.

Did you shoot it up becasue of this current situation?  

4 hours ago, AZLance said:

images.jpeg

What a trooper. Looks like a solid safe. Too bad it's not as safe as the rest of them...

1 hour ago, Tony Nile said:

I wonder what everyone's opinion would be if this guy was a suspected pedophile, and he kept images/hard drives in a liberty safe.

"suspected" is the key....

LEO can cut it open if they want in. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tony Nile said:

I wonder what everyone's opinion would be if this guy was a suspected pedophile, and he kept images/hard drives in a liberty safe.

Jarad the subdouche?

3 hours ago, Tony Nile said:

I'd think it would be appropriate with a specific warrant or an order from a judge saying to open the safe...same as the original situation.

• Like 1

You can flip one over and cut it open with a carbide blade in a circular saw, and be gone with everything in no time.

Not If its properly bolted to the concrete floor.... well I guess anything is possible. If someone someone really wants into it  they will get in one way or another.... just call Liberty 🗽 safe and ask for the pass code! 😆