Sign in to follow this  
Nuhunter

Euro mount?

Check out Great Hunter Skullz.  I can't remember Sean's screen name here, but he and his son, Draysen Hatch (started it as a teen), do great work.  I've had two done by Draysen and he does great work.  They live in the Queen Creek/San Tan area.  I'll even admit publicly that Sean is a good guy!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, IA Born said:

Check out Great Hunter Skullz.  I can't remember Sean's screen name here, but he and his son, Draysen Hatch (started it as a teen), do great work.  I've had two done by Draysen and he does great work.  They live in the Queen Creek/San Tan area.  I'll even admit publicly that Sean is a good guy!

image.png.abb0a93373f0728e5f44c3113e435c74.png

• Like 3

I've done a bunch of euros for friends and family. I would be interested on doing yours for 75 bucks a piece. message me if you're interested. I live in East mesa area

heres a few I did in January 

IMG_0293.jpeg

IMG_0305.jpeg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, IA Born said:

I think it's @Big Browns

• Like 2

There are several good euro guys in the East Valley.  Sean and Draysen are FANTASTIC!  Whomever you choose will provide you with a great product.

If you or anyone else needs assistance feel free to give me a call.

Thx,

Adam

Screen Sh(1).jpg

• Like 3

10 hours ago, dsotm said:

I think it's @Big Browns

I remembered its @rossislider  Sean and Draysen Hatch do great work.

I didn't know Big Browns did taxidermy.  I'd love to see some of your work, @Big Browns!  You've always done right by me on this forum and I'd have no problem recommending you, too!  I have a great taxidermist here in Flagstaff, but I'm never opposed to branching out, especially when I'm driving north from a SE AZ hunt!

Adam did my last mule deer and it turned out excellent.