Sign in to follow this  
eddielasvegas

Would you spend this much on a Benchmade knife?

13 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Now what do you have 

Honestly I don't even carry a blade other than the knife on my multitool. 

• Like 1

Multi-tool!? I guess with this administration's policies, all you really need is a ball point pen.

I have had great luck with BM knives. I used to carry an Adamas auto and now carry an Infidel.  I also swap in a spiderco on occasion. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Multi-tool!? I guess with this administration's policies, all you really need is a Welcome Sign!

Fixed it.

• Like 1

Nope. I pay good money for good products, but the limited edition stuff is a money grab. Spend half that on a nice blade instead. 

• Like 1

I love my bugout from Benchmade, I carry it every day. I wouldn't pay $600 for a knife though.

• Thanks 1

You want a great knife for less then half the price, go to the KOA store, Knives of Alaska. Love them, great warenty and hold a edge for along time. Just me. Great threat and that is a nice pice of steel.

Only knife I would consider spending $600 on as a Randall that has never been used. And that would be for it to sit on the mantle and look like a display piece. I have a couple Charles May and Gene Ingram's that are amazing and the three to four hundred dollar range but their work pieces.

I have had a few good Benchmades and a few that were sub par to say the least. But no I would not pay that for that knife.

I remember as a kid dreaming of having a lock blade Buck knife, it seems like it was just the best knife out there for "hunting".....boy have knives come a long way since my kid dreams!!! I still have my buck knife and I try keeping it toned up. My father in law was the best with just a stone and the knife, me not so much.

At $600 I better never have to sharpen that knife again :) 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

I remember as a kid dreaming of having a lock blade Buck knife, it seems like it was just the best knife out there for "hunting".....boy have knives come a long way since my kid dreams!!! I still have my buck knife and I try keeping it toned up. My father in law was the best with just a stone and the knife, me not so much.

At $600 I better never have to sharpen that knife again :) 

You won't, send it back and they will sharpen them for free.  You will never have to,. 

I don't like limited edition stuff because I'm not a collector, but I do like BM knives for EDC but I use them and abuse them a lot.  

• Like 1