Trial run here to see what level of interest is out there.  I have 20 plus handguns which belonged to my son, who passed in 2021.  Offering them to cwt members before I sell them as a lot to a dealer for pennies on the dollar.  Here are 3…. M and P 2.0 with crimson trace lazer sight  .  9mm-$325.   Springfield Hellcat 9mm extra clip- $350.  Taurus Judge 5 shot revolver.  Shoote .45 Colt or .410 shotshell- $325.  I have some more M and P’s, Taurus G3 and G2’s., couple Glocks, a Ruger 10-22 in pistol version, etc.  sorry for the upside down pics.  Couldn’t get them to load right

41952101-8584-4DC8-8CA6-39EAD322609A.jpeg

27AC032F-3B1A-4411-BF32-BF4F80D3D8EC.jpeg

6FB299C5-955C-4A67-8D27-CC60CE130290.jpeg

Sorry for your loss. Looks like a lot of interest and good prices. Hopefully you can sell most of it here for better prices than selling to a dealer. 

Sorry for your loss.

I'm certain the members here can help with getting you fair value for the handguns.

My condolences. It should always be the other way around. If I would have seen this earlier, I would have taken them all. 

Sorry for your loss Sir. My condolences to you and your family.  I would be interested in the 10-22 whenever you decide you are ready.