Sign in to follow this  
Tony Nile

Discuss...

I'm gonna try reserving my glossing spots though. That's smart. 

Plot thickens.  Manmade bought from a store blind seems different in my mind then a brush blind. Paid currency for store bought blind, feels rightly mine.  I wouldn't tear down I brush blind I built with someone in it, but I feel rightful asking for store bought one to move to a different spot.  

This situation subtracts a vehicle at a parking spot for me.  Most spots I hunt don't end at a waterhole.  Most have no way of knowing what any one vehicle means at any given spot.  

• Like 2

Who is TNT Outfitters?

Really reserving a spot for the whole season. How many spots and how many days can we all now start reserving.

I think I will start reserving about 10,000 acres down south for all of Mearns quail season. Of course with written permission I will allow you to hunt there.

What a joke how unprofessional can an Outfitter get?

When I can physically no longer get in and out of the remote areas I hunt to get away from this douche baggery you guys talk about, that’s when I quit hunting! I 
 never had this conversation but I honestly can’t ever think of a situation ever where I’d get into a man made, tent like blind that  I hadn’t purchased and wouldn’t expect to get my butt kicked for refusing to leave it if the owner came along. That’s just me. What’s the difference between this and taking over someone’s tent? Just curious?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sky Island junkie said:

When I can physically no longer get in and out of the remote areas I hunt to get away from this douche baggery you guys talk about, that’s when I quit hunting! 

i wish i was this hardcore

3 hours ago, ctafoya said:

I don't sit anyway. Feels wrong. 

I sit now to pee, that really feels wrong!

Someone should call TNT and tell them they're an attorney for a client  who fell out of their treestand and was severely injured.

The stand was an attractive nuisance,  had it not been there, the accident would have never happened. 

• Haha 2

I've sat in plenty of brush blinds that I hadn't built originally. I always add to them to improve my chances of not being detected, but I've never sat in someone elses store bought blind. A few years ago, there was a pop-up blind set up at a tank I was approaching.  I cautiously kept walking to see if anyone was in it.  If so, I would have backed out.  This one wasn't occupied so I set up my pop-up and sat it for the next 4 days and no one ever came into that tank.  

Another time I found a blown over pop-up blind and knocked over chair in a random area (no water anywhere around).  I figured the wind had done a number to it, so I set it back upright and staked it back down and put the chair back inside.  I admired the set up in that particular location.  Hope whoever's it was that they came back to it and shot a deer from it.

Finally!  Something good to read about because this place has been dead for a while.  Carry on.

F that TNT shituation. I sat a tank for an hour at noon on my bull hunt this year while my buddy drove pack to get something he forgot at camp. Saw a nice popup ground blind brushed in on the best tank I scouted. I sat in the brush blind on the opposite side of the tank where the wind was still good while I waited. 

I noticed a couple guys walking towards the tank and one got there much quicker. He saw my head popup out of the blind and immediately turned away in disappointment before I could wave him in to come sit it anyway.

Long story short, I texted my buddy to find them on the road and he let them know I wouldn't be at the tank any longer. The one guy was helping an older gentlemen and they were grateful to get back to the blind. I reallly hope they killed a bull on that tank.

• Like 1