Kazz20

Who’s building y’all’s custom rifles?

Looking for some options & opinions on some local customs rifle shops & or people!! Open to all! Let me know what you got from who! 

thanks y’all! 

Craigs Custom Rifles  in Oro Valley for me. He's done 2 and did some work on another. He's now my FFL go to guy also. 

• Like 1

Brent Jacob-Western Precision Rifles in the Safford area.  I have three that he has built for me, they are beautiful and all sub 1/4 moa.  He works up the custom load for each one and includes 100 rounds and the recipe.  ‭(928) 965-4675‬

I'm having a rifle built from Kyle from Craigs Custom Rifles right now. Went with a proof carbon barrel, defiance rebel action, mcmillan stock. I was gonna go with a lone Peak Fuzion ti but after talking with Kyle i went with the rebel. He had nothing bad to say about Lone Peak at all but had talked about other titanium actions out there and some of the problems over time. 

• Like 2

AxisWorks

I second Western Precision Rifles! Brent not only builds top of the line rifles but is an awesome guy!! I have two myself and know of many he’s built that are lights out.

Axisworks

• Like 1