bowhuntaz1

Feral hogs in Arizona

Sorry, should have clarified that I only have access to these ranches because I'm family and am only allowed to bring immediate family with me. And one of those ranches just got high-fenced as a 300 acre ranch. The land owner decided to use gas/oil royalties to high fence and pay an outrageous price for "trophy quality" deer (bucks and does bred from supposedly 230" bucks). :angry: My brother-in-law who has the hunting lease has the choice of finding a new ranch to lease or go along until he can afford his own land. He as a TON of $$ invested as it is, so he's riding the wave to see what happens in the next 2-3 years. They will be making a strong effort to remove hogs from there now, but it will make it tough for me to hunt anything on that ranch due to the presence of $4k deer and fewer hogs. I was planning to take my daughter there this November to have a good, easy hunt at 9 years old before starting out here next year after she turns 10.

I do know some areas and can drum up the contacts (using my work credentials) to get into the growing pig problem in southern NM....they want them GONE!!!

we can make it a CWT.com event. They are harder on the deer and other game then the dog and cats are

• Like 2

Sounds like a party. Let's have a pignic. I see us all more jam packed than a gua gua in the Dominican Republic!!!

After that let's save up some $ and do this

(Beware, videos are graphic, and also language)

Would love to go since the chance of getting a fall tag for anything here is looking bleeker and bleeker. Plus I need to do something constructive with the 45-70 I got last month. :D

When I get some free time in the next couple of weeks, I'll dig the info back up and pass it along. My schedule is crazy right now with major deadlines.

IA Born, please let me know. Would really like to help those farmers/ranchers out in NM!!!

Once again, I forgot to clarify in my post. You will be the first one I send info to!