NADA for me and the wife but my dad drew a 5 B South early archery BULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck to all that drew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got drawn for 7east October rifle bull. Also this will be my first elk tag. :D . Just dont think I can wait for October :unsure:

NOPE! NADA! NIET! NO........

Where do I start from... This whole draw system is CRAP, what other word could I use on a bonus point system or process that absolutely is POINTLESS!!! :angry: This is my 9th season without drawing an Bull Elk tag! What are the purpose of BONUS MY ARSE POINTS when the dont even matter on the draw.. I go into the draw with more than enough POINTS'LESS to draw a tag in my opinion. I have already heard of bowhunters that have drawn 3 back to back GMU 10 bull tags.. and another with 3 tags in 6yrs. Early bull, and 2 archery bulls(GMU-8, 7 and 10) just a simple example of what I am hearing and seeing! :blink: Im I missing something here? I put in for the same unit with 10 BONUS points and NUTTIN AGAIN!!!!

We need to use Preference points for Trophy hunts like other states.. Make you put in for 2 yrs before you can actually draw you pay for 3yrs up front if you have the need to draw back to back tags... This would give people that have drawn a permit a better oppotunity to draw a tag in the state in which they live in...

10 Bonus Points Elk - No Tag

5 Bonus Points Antelope - No Tag

6 A North Archery Bull!!!!!!!!!!!

AzP&Y

no antelope tags

but me and my son got our third choice 3a 4b dry lake area in August cow hunt

I got the same hunt. Went scouting out there couple weeks ago didnt see any

15 points for Antelope now

4 for Elk. Can't complain to much my average is about every 4 years for Elk.

Wife got a 6a cow in Dec. Something to do before I go WT hunting when I get drawn later for that. I gotta keep my hopes up!!