GRONG

Here's a couple of pics for you guys

I got this film developed last week and my jaw dropped when I saw these two nice bucks, especially the 2x4 buck! Oh man am I jonesing to get in my stand during the archery hunt. I've got my stand already in the middle pine tree. It might be a 10 yard shot to the salt lick. I sure hope they come by the stand while I'm sitting there. Knowing these two bucks are there will make the wait a little easier to handle while logging all those hours in stand.

Enjoy the pics.

josh-aug-2x4-facing.jpg

josh-aug-both-bucks2.jpg

josh-aug-both-bucks.jpg

josh-aug-3x3-eating.jpg

I can't believe this buck came in for a real close look at the camera! His eyeguards have got to be 5".

josh-aug-close-enough.jpg

Ya, same area but a couple miles away.

Awesome pics, that 2 by 4 has cool character. Is this the first time these deer came in or are they coming in consistantly? Hope you get him this weekend! Good Luck!

Josh, great bucks!!! :)

For all you 36b guys, I saw a buck of the same caliber as those in Josh's pics today off of Ruby rd towards Arivaca lake. We jumped him out of a pretty easy to hunt canyon. Steep, but short. Just a heads up!

Saw 4 pairs of Mearns today too down in Sierra canyon too!!! :)

I can't wait till Nov.!!!!!! Theres just something about those little boogers that I can't get enough of....I love em.

man those are nice! the trigger finger would for sure be ready to go!!!

scott, i need EXACT GPS coordinates, as for mearns, hope theyre there whenever we can make it out!

They look like they have been eating pretty well. All the wildlife I have been seeing near Flagstaff are chunky. I even saw 23 turkeys on Saturday. I thought for a second I was on the res. Good luck on your hunt.

Oh man that's what I needed to get my blood going! :) I messed my rest up, and the stores around here are sold out of the replacement until next week. I also have to go into my online class today for a weekly check in, I might toss my bow in the back of the truck and leave there to go fix this darn rest. It's been almost a week since I have last shot. :)

Great photos, and they couldn't have come at a better time.

Very nice bucks Josh, I am dying for Friday. Sure is going to be a good year. Lots of time out in the woods I hope. Thanks again for sharing

Whooooo EEEEE

Nice bucks Josh. You just gotta love game cameras. I wonder if anything else can keep your excitement at this level BEFORE the season opens! If you already have your stand in that Tree, I would say the phots confirm your research.

Thanks for sharing the pics and good luck!