Well?!?! - Were waiting to hear how it ends! I'm sure there is a deer in this somewhere! I am hoping it's a big one!

Bret

The end is near B)

Hopefully it's just taking Scott a little longer to get that big buck off the mountain :o

Hey guys, I lost my internet connection last week and will not be able to get it fixed until Tuesday. I will tell you I didn't get the big one but do have some non-dead-deer photos and others to post. I had go to another computer to post this.

Scott

Looking foward to the pics and the rest of the story :P

Bummer about the unfilled tag, but I am sure you consider the hunt a success. Lots of time in the field and lots of deer and other critters to watch.

Thanks for the story and the pictures.

Bret

Gotta have yer priorities straight.

30x80 Doctors

15x60 Ziess

10x40 Ziess

Kifaru Backpack

60x Leopold Spotting scope

300 winchester ultramag

VS

Internet Connecting

You figure it out ;)

Gotta have yer priorities straight.

30x80 Doctors

15x60 Ziess

10x40 Ziess

Kifaru Backpack

60x Leopold Spotting scope

300 winchester ultramag

VS

Internet Connecting

You figure it out  ;)

No brainer fer sure :o

Well put Tommy.

I was beginning to think that those were telescopes glued together ;) I bet those alone would have my i-net connection shut off!!!

Scott,

Thanks for the story and pics . Very informative and very entertaining (especially in a unit that was my 2nd choice) :o-Shiras

Hey guys, I lost my internet connection last week and will not be able to get it fixed until Tuesday.  I will tell you I didn't get the big one but do have some non-dead-deer photos and others to post.  I had go to another computer to post this.

Scott

Hey Scott, This is Jerry B. I was wondering if you received the email I sent to your home email. :D A few questions and some pictures of a hunt I helped guide in colorado. ;)

Guys I'm sorry I haven't posted anything but my home computer is barely running and on it's last breath. I may have to reformat it. Anyway, I haven't been able to post any photos or anything like that. I have some to post but may have to do it from a different computer. I'm back to work now so maybe I can find the time to post some. Sorry about that.

As for all the high dollar gear, you're right the internet service comes last. :lol:

Jerry I sent you a personal message.

Scott