Don't they put a date saying the results will be out no later than.................?

Yes, but they usually come out a few weeks early. I'm surprised no one is talking about their twice removed brother in-laws cousin who works at G&F said the draw results will post on ?????????????????. LOL.

Don't they put a date saying the results will be out no later than.................?

Yes, but they usually come out a few weeks early. I'm surprised no one is talking about their twice removed brother in-laws cousin who works at G&F said the draw results will post on ?????????????????. LOL.

Ya I was kinda being a smart #$%. But ya I know no inside info yet its hard to believe

Ya I was kinda being a smart #$%. But ya I know no inside info yet its hard to believe

Just got off the phone with my x wife's brother who just happens to be the one who has the final say as when the results will be available to the public. I have my results but was told keep quiet until the lines were up and running. I'm a happy camper and hope all of you are as lucky. :D Dam it's good to have contact with the other side of the world. I know the exact day you all will know but promised to keep quiet. B)

TJ

Shelvin, you'll right in the ball park. :D

TJ

Dammit TJ we like the inside info that gives us the date Not "I KNOW SOMETHING YOU DONT KNOW AND IM NOT GONNA TELL YOU' I get enough of that from my daughter. LMAO. Congrats to you im glad you got the tag you wanted could you find out what Dec tag I drew and what unit I have for sheep this year too. LOL

and what unit I have for sheep this year too. LOL

Your so lucky. Those like you receiving these early notifications were drawn for sheep on the Navajo Reservation. Baaahhhhhh. ;)

and what unit I have for sheep this year too. LOL

Your so lucky. Those like you receiving these early notifications were drawn for sheep on the Navajo Reservation. Baaahhhhhh. ;)

Gotta have some wishful thinking!!!!! But prob just get my mini savings account that loses money back

Well they cashed my check on June 27th so they should of done the draw guessing there putting all the results on paper and i'm taking back my first guess and saying the 15th

Guest super jumbo

If tj knows what he has drawn already then they already ran the draw and shouldnt be waiting any longer for those of us who drew the strip archery. Why wait another week for those who need to start scouting now. T j is there a chance it will be today, cause thats all i want to know, so i can gas the truck up and floor it to the strip. Come on tj i cant handle this will it be today, if all they have to do is turn on the phones.

The draw room is empty so it should not be too much longer. Hope it's today!

Guest super jumbo

Thanks to tj not sharing his info i was forced to take 40 miligrams of valium and make an appointment with a counselor for anxiety. Come on tj you wouldnt of posted that post if it wasnt today, and with the hint of you saying they needed the phone lines clear it must be today????????

unit 10 any good for deer? cause thats what i got...

just kidding sorry just had to do it...

Thanks to tj not sharing his info i was forced to take 40 miligrams of valium and make an appointment with a counselor for anxiety. Come on tj you wouldnt of posted that post if it wasnt today, and with the hint of you saying they needed the phone lines clear it must be today????????

OK guys, I wouldn't want anyone getting sick with overdose or be responsible for any counselor sessions so I better come straight with you all. B) I would be the first to let anyone know if I really knew anything. I will be truethful in telling ya all I love this system and how if gets everyone worked up. :lol: Just having some fun. ;) Good luck to all in the draw.

TJ