bowcrazy

stoen cameras

man what a shame. you guys leave stuff out in the woods and someone takes it, wah wah wah, real hunters dont need cameras and stuff. wimps. now i expect all kinds of attacks by you wimps. bring it.

Im not going to attack you, and I don't think many of us would waste our time on you. Thanks for joining the forum though, welcome Elcabron!

Kris AKA "wimp"

man what a shame. you guys leave stuff out in the woods and someone takes it, wah wah wah, real hunters dont need cameras and stuff. wimps. now i expect all kinds of attacks by you wimps. bring it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest 300ultramag.

turnagain arm. in ak.. if u climb to the top.. theres some dall sheep up there.. ps dont access through the south.

the end

post-2006-0-71629900-1312501356_thumb.jpg

elcabron: Welcome to the best hunting forum out there. Of course, we all know you did this for attention. Hard to get very many people rieled up on this forum. Be glad to tell you about another forum where you can have a heyday and they eat guys like you for lunch :P

Urban Dictionary: el cabron

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=el%20cabron - CachedSimilar- Block all www.urbandictionary.com results

Not helpful? You can block www.urbandictionary.com results when you're signed in to search.www.urbandictionary.com

You +1'd this publicly. Undo

Spanish equivalent to Jerk, or asshole, except a little bit more harsh. Could also mean " Bad butt". Comes from the spanish term for Goat(Cabra).

CSI-23. Hahahahaha

This thread is bogus. If he had pics, they would be in the first post.

Chuck Norris is a "real hunter". He could probably kill a coues with his bear hands. Thats the real way to do it.

chuck has bear hands? no wonder he is good at the judorate stuff.

el cabron, don't let these guys run ya off. one thing we hate here is the truth. :lol: :lol: :lol: Lark.

im not worried. i knew what would happen. a bunch of guys who cant hunt deer on their own terms get upset when someone doesnt like their ways. same old stuff. wah wah wah. bunch of wimps gotta have the cameras and stuff - cant find deer without them. you "hunt" at waterholes, fight over them, even make your own. gotta have all the latest gadgets and stuff because youre LAZY and IGNORANT.

you guys changed the definition of hunting - not for the better either. WIMPS!!

Dont paint me with that broad brush . I only hunt with busted whiskey bottles and not wimpy green label bottles either , the 90+ proof bottles have so much more "knockdown" . 80 proof green label bottles are clearly unethical and should be outlawed for hunting porpoises along with 7-08s .

I still to this day , vividly remember the first time I killed that bottle of turkey 101 smashed the bottle on a rock and leaped on to the back of a a big ole trophy coues , I dont think my Pap was ever prouder and I never felt better before or since .

I hold hope that all you wimps out there will come to terms with the error of your ways and seek the redemption and satisfaction that comes with knowing , you are a real hunter !

I looked back thru my trail camera pictures, and I think I found one of "elcabron". I wasn't sure, but after looking at the picture and reading his posts, I am sure now...

:o

post-565-0-84775100-1312585259_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I wonder what these thieves are doing with all of these cameras . craigslist,ebay . If so, In very small numbers. Are they other hunters? replenishing theirs when they get stolen? Is it word of mouth, kinda a like drug dealers . You just know where to go to get a cheap game camera, A friend of a friend of a friend who always has an assortment of used game cameras for sale, bear boxes too, but slightly damaged? It's a mystery

I was wondering the same thing. I've looked on CL and BP and have only seen a few cams and usually they have the box so I'm pretty sure they are legit. I wonder if they send them back east where they are used more often.

I looked back thru my trail camera pictures, and I think I found one of "elcabron". I wasn't sure, but after looking at the picture and reading his posts, I am sure now...

LMFAO

[/quote

no mijito. es tu madre. tiene barba y un palote entre las piernas, y los ojos torsidos. ha ha.