bowcrazy

stoen cameras

Stoen camera must be a new model :D

Not only did theives steal his camera, they broke into his house and took the "L" key of his computer. :P

lol thats great!!!!!!

why not just hunt and not use cam's, corn, sugar, water, alfalfa etc. Hunt don't bait. get ur LAZY A$$'$ UP AND FIND THE ANIMALS.

why not just hunt and not use cam's, corn, sugar, water, alfalfa etc. Hunt don't bait. get ur LAZY A$$'$ UP AND FIND THE ANIMALS.

Lol so your saying you've never sat a salt lick, game trail, or tank? Bet you eat alotta tag soup huh

Lol so your saying you've never sat a salt lick, game trail, or tank? Bet you eat alotta tag soup huh

Your waisting your breath, Kid... that dog just Barks and Barks... :rolleyes: <_<

Your waisting your breath, Kid... that dog just Barks and Barks... :rolleyes: <_<

I buy a lot of trail cameras on ebay... I always wonder where they came from...especially when they have names on them that are scratched out...

So your the one taking all the cams Lance.... LOL, just kidding of course :lol:

I smell a bluff on the "I have pics of the thief". Seems like their was a post quite a while back of another similar claim and it also did not produce pictures. I only wish I had pictures of the jerks who pried my lock box open like a tuna can and stole my camera.

Anyway, if ya got em, post em! I hate thieves!!!!

I love the idea of busting someone stealing a camera with another one, but what if they took them both. Man, that would really hurt.

i doubt he has pics or else he wouldve posted them if you do please post i had 2 cams stolen last year if i had pics they would be everywhere

My friend an I went up to 6A to retrieve his cam he'd put on a water hole. He assumed it would be gone as he had left it in a fairly obvious place and it was not locked. We were surprised when we got there that the cam was still in place. We walked further up a hill to check another location and were gone about 20 minutes. When we returned to the cam site it was GONE! It had been up there a month and it was snatched off the tree in the short time we were up the hill- we heard a quad when we were up the hill but couldn't see anything- talk about crappy luck for us and some good luck for someone that just missed getting caught! He'd have been in some deep doodoo.

My friend an I went up to 6A to retrieve his cam he'd put on a water hole. He assumed it would be gone as he had left it in a fairly obvious place and it was not locked. We were surprised when we got there that the cam was still in place. We walked further up a hill to check another location and were gone about 20 minutes. When we returned to the cam site it was GONE! It had been up there a month and it was snatched off the tree in the short time we were up the hill- we heard a quad when we were up the hill but couldn't see anything- talk about crappy luck for us and some good luck for someone that just missed getting caught! He'd have been in some deep doodoo.

Wow, that's rough. I still don't get how anyone with any sort of self-worth would take something that belongs to someone else. How messed up do you have to be to convince yourself that it's OK to steal another person's property?

Apparently, there are a few low-life, (deleted) people perpetuating this. Here's what gets me. I know that each community of hunters has an inherent kind of competitive nature, but still kind of gel in a strange way with unspoken rules and codes of conduct. I consider it "chivalry" in hunting. We compete among ourselves, but we we conduct ourselves with integrity. We can mess with someone, play a prank or two...

But where does the break-down occur, that you're walking around, find someone else's salt lick and camera, and just say, "sweet, I'm taking this"? I think it takes a kind of broken mentality to do what is wrong, knowing that your are crossing that line. You can no longer claim honesty or integrity as core traits - to anyone. Not to your friends, your brother or sister, your mother and father. Even if you are never caught, you know that you gave away some of the best things about yourself, for what, a $100 camera you didn't even earn? It's a lose-lose situation, but unfortunately one we'll all have to endure until the average American can find his/her integrity.

I always love this CSI-23 thread! If we are going to post pics then we should also post arse whoopin pics too so all can see the results of taking someone else's property! Another option would be putting dye bags in your cameras so the culprits are stained and have to explain that to who ever sees them. So I have one question... if I lost my keys to my lock and I am walking to my camera to retrieve it, will I have my arse whooped merely because I had bolt cutters in hand? Be careful out there folks as you could lose your freedom(ability to hunt and visit your beloved mountains)for a foolish moment of anger that may be misguided yet you still will spend time in the pokey!