Sign in to follow this  
rkv09

Backyard pics

Good luck with that one.

I think I am gonna set up a trail cam in my back yard and see if anything is slipping through on me. :D

You might not be as happy! :o

That right there is borderline insanity.......make an honest man think about things he hadn't ought too......nice pics and heck of a nice buck.....good luck getting him a quarter mile away from your house :o

17-309. Violations; classification

A. Unless otherwise prescribed by this title, it is unlawful for a person to:

4. Discharge a "firearm" while taking wildlife within one-fourth mile of an occupied farmhouse or other residence, cabin, lodge or building without permission of the owner or resident.

*Is it just me or are there a lot of ways to get around this statute? B)

I personally wouldn't want to risk it, but . . . That is a nice buck . . . :ph34r:

No risk at all with archery gear. There is no 1/4 mile rule that applies to bow and arrow hunting. I've confirmed it with multiple Game Wardens just in the last month.

I'd shoot that deer from my roof if he lived in my backyard.

Holy eye-guards Batman! Is he hanging out in your archery range? (Looks like your archery target in the background.) At least the doe in the last picture has enough sense to stay out of the shooting lane! Thanks for posting!

Holy cow I want to live were u do by any chance is there a home for sale in your neighborhood and a hospital near by? If so I am there would love to be watching tv with my door open and wing an arrow thru a deer lol.

• Like 1

Shoot, I was gonna say I should quit drinkin beer in my blue kiddie pool out front and switch to my back yard. The neighbors would like me better. That was until Tommat has them in his front yard. I guess Ill stay out front.

I like your little watering system for the deer....nice that you are making their lives a little easier....do you have any kind of float system or do you just fill that little dish periodically?

I like your little watering system for the deer....nice that you are making their lives a little easier....do you have any kind of float system or do you just fill that little dish periodically?

The line running out to the dish is just the drain from the ice machine, just ran it an extra thirty yards.

Fantastic bucks you've go there! You should screen in your patio, with "shoot through mesh"!

I've got Ninja deer! 17 yards from the kitchen window, with a 1/4" drip line installed. A pile of spotted fawns this morning!

post-287-0-04759900-1313611755_thumb.jpg

Got these bucks on a trail cam behind the house. When do you think the 4 pointer will fully mature? Should I try to hunt him in August or wait till Dec if he makes it that long?

Looks like Sierra Vista , Herford area ..... ;)