HaYen

Recent history of Spring draw results

A little boredom and curiosity led me to do a Google site search of forms.coueswhitetail.com/ Spring Results. Going back as far as 2006 it looks like the results are in the 2nd or 3rd week of November. This year they are saying that warrants will be mailed out by Monday Nov. 28, 2011. Results haven't been posted yet; Sunday starts the third week of November; and history has shown:

Monday Nov 13th 2006

Tuesday Nov 6th 2007

Monday Nov 10th 2008

Monday Nov 16th 2009

Tuesday Nov 9th 2010

I am sure for G&F every year its a logistics issue, but I'm thinking Monday November 14th 2011.

DISCLAIMER: History results are based on the dates someone posted "they're up" or something to that fact.

Keep in mind this was the first year in a long time the on-line draw process was open......I would assume they are double checking things and taking a little more time

A little boredom and curiosity led me to do a Google site search of forms.coueswhitetail.com/ Spring Results. Going back as far as 2006 it looks like the results are in the 2nd or 3rd week of November. This year they are saying that warrants will be mailed out by Monday Nov. 28, 2011. Results haven't been posted yet; Sunday starts the third week of November; and history has shown:

Monday Nov 13th 2006

Tuesday Nov 6th 2007

Monday Nov 10th 2008

Monday Nov 16th 2009

Tuesday Nov 9th 2010

I am sure for G&F every year its a logistics issue, but I'm thinking Monday November 14th 2011.

DISCLAIMER: History results are based on the dates someone posted "they're up" or something to that fact.

Thanks for the historical data. It keeps all the hype in check until it's time. Hype is now in overdrive. :D

given online draw this year, I am guessing end of week or next week. hope I am wrong but that is my guess.

What are the draw odds for yearling buffalo? Anyone know?

Anxiously awaiting the results, as I would like to start scouting for javelina. Tag soup gets old when you have it for a few years in a row. :lol:

I hate to go on history:

not drawn

not drawn

not drawn

not drawn

I wonder what would be next?

It is interesting the spring draw is first of the week. It seems like the big draws are usually F after hours. The spring draw does not seem to get nearly as much interest.

every 12 hours? i check it at least once an hour (while at work, ha ha)... I think its crap... how the online system worked this year. Everyone who put it over the 'puter pretty much found out their results based off credit card charges while the old paper stylers (like me)... are being antagonized in suspense. ha ha

I need a fix. Somebody give me a rumor from somebody's nephew who knows somebody's sister who knows somebody's dad who knows somebody's aunt in the department when the day and time of the results will be out :).

Brian