elkhunter

They r up

Skunked on unit 1 turkey again. Got my archery javelina draw for multiple units in Jan. This hunt includes Alamo Lake area so I am thinking I will purchase an OTC elk tag and archery deer tag and have a mixed bag desert winter hunt.

24A Archery Pig (2nd Choice). My kids cleand up. All 3 got 1 & 27 youth turkey, the two oldest got 22 & 23 Youth Javi, and my youngest got 23 general Javi. Had to put him in for general since I'll have to find him a field day between his birthday (Jan 28) and opening day, Feb 24...That could be tricky...

24A archery stink pig here too...Doug get ready to get with it...:)

22 pig, 22 turkey and 23 bear gonna bear a fun spring and summer. my wife got her first turkey tag also. this might cut into my bass fishing oh well

when i type my info in, it says "this is your official notification of draw results", but nothing else. has all my info but not if i was drawn or not drawn. tried it at school, phone, and home computer. any help?

37b, HAM; for the second time in a row. Didnt seal the deal last year, but it was the week it was 20 degrees here in town. Thats my excuse. Pray for good weather this year

when i type my info in, it says "this is your official notification of draw results", but nothing else. has all my info but not if i was drawn or not drawn. tried it at school, phone, and home computer. any help?

I have the exact same message. Hopefully the system is just overloaded.

37B javi, no turkey

I got the rifle hunt and have been practicing a lot this year, looking for a personal best on shooting one wwwaaaaaaayyyyyy over there! :D