DipCope

What Church do you attend?

Community Christian Church, Yuma AZ. Awesome to be among such a strong group of Believers!

Last attended Eastland, UT ward, LDS

I won't mind if you write your initials in the dust on my bible, but please, don't date it.

• Like 1

Meridian Pointe Ward, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Out in east Mesa

You know what's cool about this thread? Evangelicals, Mormons, Catholics, Jews, Agnostics, and Atheists...all 100% aligned and converted to hunting and shooting Coues deer.

• Like 3

I wanted to share one of my religious crafts that I have been giving to family and friends. I am not sure what other churches use consecrated oil for blessing of the sick but in the LDS church it is common practice.

I took antler tips and epoxied the oil vial inside.

It is a fun gift and pretty easy to put together, I think they look pretty cool.

post-2034-0-25950100-1410829892_thumb.jpg

post-2034-0-32806000-1410829919_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

I attend Canelo Cowboy Church in Canelo AZ.

• Like 1

Been going to Without Walls, Assembly of God for a month now. Lindsey and Southern, Mesa. Great music and teaching.

where is humbolt church? I may come visit...allen

It's in Humboldt. http://forums.coueswhitetail.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/tongue.gif Actually they call us Dewey-Humboldt nowadays, South of Prescott Valley about 10 miles. The church is 2500 Old Black Canyon Highway... we'd love to have you visit!

I ran into a pastor in unit 8 during the elkhunt from that area. I think he said his church was a Baptist church. Gateway Baptist?

• Like 1