DipCope

What Church do you attend?

The beautiful mountains here on the San Carlos Rez is church to me..... Theres a saying... don't let the sun beat you...meaning get up and pray before the sun rises and thank God for the day.

• Like 1

Jazz thanks for the thumbs up.  God Loves us all. U don't need to go to church and Give them 10 % of your pay . I heard of Mormons who have got Screwed over.  Can you say scam.......SERIOUS......................BOB!

4 hours ago, naturebob said:

Jazz thanks for the thumbs up.  God Loves us all. U don't need to go to church and Give them 10 % of your pay . I heard of Mormons who have got Screwed over.  Can you say scam.......SERIOUS......................BOB!

Here’s a thumbs down and get out of here with that stuff! If you’ve read and believe the word of God, you’d understand why people are paying tithing and going to church. To come on here and call someone’s beliefs a scam that you know nothing about makes you look foolish. This is one of the things I believe in as a Latter Day Saint. “We claim the privilege of worshiping Almighty God according to the dictates of our own conscience, and allow all men the same privilege, let them worship how, where, or what they may.” Hopefully you can understand that.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, naturebob said:

I feel very proud and grateful that my 10% goes to help others and build the church.  Do what you do and worship the way you want to worship but you won't hear me knocking on the way you want to believe and worship.     Can you say JERK..........SERIOUS......................ZEKE!!!

• Like 3

When I was promoted to a position of responsibility in charge of the well being of my team one of my first lessons/rules (for my own personal conduct) was never NEVER bring up or discus religion. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AZAV8ER said:

When I was promoted to a position of responsibility in charge of the well being of my team one of my first lessons/rules (for my own personal conduct) was never NEVER bring up or discus religion. 

And politics. 

5 hours ago, naturebob said:

Have a few beers last night?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AZAV8ER said:

If i remember correctly if you read all 7 pages I don't think anyone knocks their faith.  But I do understand from a work point though.  People believing something better for their life, family, faith, and just goodness should be promoted. Regardless on ones feelings.  

• Like 1

If there is a god, he killed my paternal grandpa with ALS, my maternal grandma with parkinsons, gave my maternal grandpa a stroke, and gave my mother cancer. He also gave Joel Osteen, Ken Copeland multi million dollar mansions, private jets, and tax exempt status. 

• Like 3

I believe that God created this world ,but is not micro managing it.  There are a lot of people who have invented religions.  That the word used is FAITH.  Some people need something to hold on to or they would fall apart.  The people that are totally confused are atheist.  They get upset about something that they dont think even exists.  LOL😲

• Like 1

If you don't like the way others believe in life no reason to get upset.  Just go through life and find the good, and most of all enjoy family and hunting.

• Like 1