Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil

WOW

Meanwhile in Tempe the scumdevils are trying to finish their summer school homework...

The cats are on! Great job Wildcats. There are a few teams I love to watch in baseball, The cats, since I went to UofA and they are usually solid, OSU since both of my parents went to school in Stillwater OK and I was raised in the Ozarks, and Florida State, just because they usually have a solid baseball program. The Southeast conference is always fun to follow, but when the cats do their thing, it is a ton of fun to watch. Sorry Devil fans, baseball isn't ASU's sport. You've had some decent programs over the years, but the consistency isn't there.

Don't get me wrong, if it were ASU vs. any Pac-10 team aside from UofA, I'd be rooting for the devils all the way. Outside the PAC, it would totally depend on the team. I'll root for lumberjacks over another state, and support ASU when they deserve it.

Give them props! They have peaked at the right time.. Thats ok the DEVILs will be back next year!! As far as consistancy ASU has 22 appearances and 5 titles and in the top three for most cws wins!!!! Id say thats darn good!!!

Florida will win it all!! Good season for the cats though. They dont produce mlb players though like ASU does!!!

Really? Lmao...

Florida will win it all!! Good season for the cats though. They dont produce mlb players though like ASU does!!!

Really? Lmao...

Haha. Very impressed with the performance of uofa.