Big Browns

CC Hits

Whose charges are still pending? I was hit Thursday and mine still show pending.

I just paid APS $114 dollars so I could sign into my bank account and momentarily get excited. ph34r.gif Cheap Thrill and the power bills paid. dry.gifbiggrin.gif

I always enjoy reading your posts. Thanks for the clean humor and best to you!

I just paid APS $114 dollars so I could sign into my bank account and momentarily get excited. ph34r.gif Cheap Thrill and the power bills paid. dry.gifbiggrin.gif

I always enjoy reading your posts. Thanks for the clean humor and best to you!

That's a classic right there. :lol: :lol:

My account magically lost a little over $200 over Friday night. I guess that's a good sign for two Elk tags? Who knows where we drew though, we had choices all over the map!

Whose charges are still pending? I was hit Thursday and mine still show pending.

Mine just went through yesterday. Ill bet money almost all of them if not all of them will go through tomorrow morning during business hours

Not trying to high jack this thread but who puts in for average archery bull hunts and can't get drawn? I have 5 bonus points and can't draw but I always hear of people drawing a few years in a row for the same hunt. Do I just have bad luck or do these guys know azgfd people?

Not trying to high jack this thread but who puts in for average archery bull hunts and can't get drawn? I have 5 bonus points and can't draw but I always hear of people drawing a few years in a row for the same hunt. Do I just have bad luck or do these guys know azgfd people?

It's all luck and random numbers! It's frustrating going even one year without a tag, but looking at draw odds on mm.com you'll have a lot better chance at an archery bull tag next year with 6 pts!

Still dosnt make since to me that a person can draw a archery bull tag 3 years in a row when I have 5 points and can't draw. It's a random draw? Kind of sounds like the same people draw every year

As of today all three of my charges for $114 are no longer pending and are charges.

I have 10 points for elk and I cant seem to pull a tag either . My dad on the other hand seems like he pulls a tag every 2 to 3 years and for quality units to boot. It's all just the luck of the draw. I feel your pain trust me some of just don't have the luck like others do. My little brother is 18 and has had 4 bull tags already I'm 28 and have been putting since the age of 10 and have only drew 2 bull tags in my whole life. All we can do is hope our turn will come.

Just bad luck right now for you, and 5 really isn't a lot of points yet. Took me 8 years to draw my first elk tag and then I have been fairly lucky since then. It's no fun waiting but it will eventually happen for you.