Big Browns

CC Hits

It looks like CC's have been getting hit on a different site. You might have to call your bank and ask for pending transactions, sometimes they won't show up on you online bank statement for a few days.

It looks like CC's have been getting hit on a different site. You might have to call your bank and ask for pending transactions, sometimes they won't show up on you online bank statement for a few days.

You would think by now you would realize this is a hoax..

They should show up unless your bank doesn't want you to know :lol:

If they have started .. they've only gone threw the goat tags...and it will be a long process for elk :unsure:

-_- :blink: But i would have thought someone on this website would have been ecstatic to get a goat tag and posted there hit :wacko:

Maybe they just ran a few first to test the system. Who knows. If they were hitting cards regularly there would be alot of people posting they were hit.

Brian

They should show up unless your bank doesn't want you to know :lol:

If they have started .. they've only gone threw the goat tags...and it will be a long process for elk :unsure:

-_- :blink: But i would have thought someone on this website would have been ecstatic to get a goat tag and posted there hit :wacko:

If you around last time CC's were hit for elk and lope you would know that not all banks post pending transactions online right away..Depending on the bank a lot of us had to call our bank to find out.

Maybe they just ran a few first to test the system. Who knows. If they were hitting cards regularly there would be alot of people posting they were hit.

Brian

Even if they only did the antelope draw i would have figured someone would have (on this site) posted already There are 788 tags for goats...i'm sure someone on this site friend or family member drew one.