naturegirl

Prayers for my son please

I don't often ask for prayers but I took my 19 year old son to a specialiat today to have a lump in his neck evaluated. they ended up doing an in office biopsy, ordering a CT, and may need to remove it for a better biopsy).

I'm praying it's something benign but a couple of the doctor's (who is considered by some to be one of the top cancer ENT docs in AZ) comments have me concerned.

As a parent, I have tons of thoughts running through my head but I'm trying to think positive until we get definitive results. My boy hunts too and is very active.

I believe in the power of prayer. If you can say a small prayer for him, I would much appreciate it . Thanks so much.

I understand what you are going through as I did the same several years ago with my wife. You will have our prayers and thoughts.

There is no worse feeling than worrying about a child and the not knowing. Keep your spirits up and we will keep him in our prayers.

Stay strong and pray. We had the top docs tell us my wife was full of cancer only to be wrong. I believe it was a miracle and they do happen every day! Prayers sent.

Prayers sent. I agree with Pinedonkey - probably the most helpless feeling in the world is having something like this affect one of your children. Stay strong and keep believing.

Prayers sent. I agree with Pinedonkey - probably the most helpless feeling in the world is having something like this affect one of your children. Stay strong and keep believing.

Can't agree any more. Thoughts and prayers with your son and family as well. Please keep us updated on the results. God Bless!

TJ

Prayer sent. Stay positive and stay in the moment! Very hard to do but it is the only thing you can control! My eight month old had tested my "in the moment" concept since before he was born but god has blessed us!

Prayers for your son and all your family.

i will get a second opinion at Mayo Clinic they are the best in the country, people come fromall over to get surgery and treatment for things like that.

give it a try your son deserves the best.