Outdoor Writer

My COPD Ram

NICE MOUNT TONY!!!...i should have mine back soon as well!.to take to the Awards Banquet! ....i even had mine put on my arm!! lol!!!! ;)

post-8810-0-21432100-1379450496_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

That is a terrific looking trophy mount Tony!

These are a couple better photos of the mount on the wall.

attachicon.gifI459221.jpg

attachicon.gifI459231.jpg

It really turned out great Tony. :)

TJ

I was not part of this site when Tony and whoever got into it . What happened. I never heard anything bad about the guy. Just know He was writing outdoor articles and books in AZ. for 30 years or so. Who got pissed at who and for what. Just curious cause I thought He was some what respected around here. PS. I Don't know him..............BOB!

Still waiting to here who pissed 0ff who?

I don't know him either Bob but I did hear there were some here that didn't like him and I don't know why. I did hear he was pretty sick or in bad health. Kinda curious what he did or why there were heated exchanges with him.

• Like 1

Tony liked to think that he was a celebrity, and none of the ordinary folks on here knew their @ss from a teakettle. I don't think he ever killed an animal that wasn't on a guided hunt, yet he liked to tell all of us average joes how he is the great white hunter and because he is an "outdoor writer" everyone needed to treat him differently and believe every bull$hit word that came out of his mouth. People got tired of it. That is the abridged version

Tony liked to think that he was a celebrity, and none of the ordinary folks on here knew their @ss from a teakettle. I don't think he ever killed an animal that wasn't on a guided hunt, yet he liked to tell all of us average joes how he is the great white hunter and because he is an "outdoor writer" everyone needed to treat him differently and believe every bull$hit word that came out of his mouth. People got tired of it. That is the abridged version

I always heard it as "you dont know your @$$ from a hole in the ground" my wife just wont stop!!!

Wait till I start tellin all My stories.....LOL. ...Guys need to have in life. If someone wants to bullChit let him do it and laugh at em. No need to knock people down in the dirt unless they doing it to You. Young guys gotta understand as other Guys get old they start telling more stories. And alot of them have done it. They aint BS'N. I am like that in a way. At 59 I killed a fair amount of animals . I never used a camera or hunted over bait. I know that is one You guys like to fight over. I don't care. One way or another. Hunt the way You want. Just saying us older guys aint as worrid about killing or size like the young guys are. To each his own ,Enjoy it the way You like it.We are all here for the love of the hunt and Hunt stories. now go kill a big one............BOB!

• Like 1

Wait till I start tellin all My stories.....LOL. ...Guys need to have in life. If someone wants to bullChit let him do it and laugh at em. No need to knock people down in the dirt unless they doing it to You. Young guys gotta understand as other Guys get old they start telling more stories. And alot of them have done it. They aint BS'N. I am like that in a way. At 59 I killed a fair amount of animals . I never used a camera or hunted over bait. I know that is one You guys like to fight over. I don't care. One way or another. Hunt the way You want. Just saying us older guys aint as worrid about killing or size like the young guys are. To each his own ,Enjoy it the way You like it.We are all here for the love of the hunt and Hunt stories. now go kill a big one............BOB!

I agree Bob when you say the older you get you don't really care about the big one. So when you are in unit 10 and you see that 380+ bull, just say to yourself, "Bob, that bull don't mean that much. I think I will leave him for Dan to get on his late Nov. hunt.

:D Thanks buddy.

• Like 3