Jo Hunter

draw results?

Just noticed my card got him from G$F for $30 on 3/12. No idea what that could even be. Anyone?

Ben Avery possibly?

Probably a boat registration or something. Still no hits for me...

Mystery solved. Just found out grandpa registered the boat. My bad guys! lol I was getting excited hoping I had a tag coming and they just forgot to take the rest of the money. (HIGH HOPES)

My card was hit last night. Jr cow elk hunt for my oldest boy and my niece. First elk tags for them we are all excited!

Praise God!!! We have two pending charges for $114...for me and my wife. So excited!

Good luck to everyone that put in for the draw.

Ed

• Like 1

No hits for me. Looks like I'm down to just drawing my sheep tag this year. Guess ill just have to settle for it. :)

Brian

I'm really starting to regret not putting in for points all those years I was in college and broke as a joke...

• Like 1

I know some one that works for the place that runs the cards and he said they are running them till Friday!!!!!! There's still hope

So they run them manually?????? I would bet they are only running all the people that are filling in for the people's cards that got rejected...... seems like an awful lot of cards hit already from here and friends for there to be a bunch more to still come..... JMHO

No hits for me. Looks like I'm down to just drawing my sheep tag this year. Guess ill just have to settle for it. :)

Brian

It's not over yet Brian but I'll trade you my elk tag and all the others to come for your sheep tag. lol ;)

TJ

• Like 1

That's what he said I don't know how they run them though

Cool thanks.... I gave up I just put in for new mexico elk and antelope since the deadline is at 5 today