Jo Hunter

draw results?

Keep checking my credit and unfortunately it has only been a double whammy of frustration. Not only is Game and fish not hitting it, but each time I check I notice that once again my wife has!

• Like 8

^ Thats funny!

My brothers card just got hit with a pending $114. Looks like he pulled a bull tag two years in a row now!

I think they give it 24 hours to see if the charge will go through then move on to the next person in line. Sure hoping that I'm that next applicant they pull.

With the spring results it took nearly two weeks before results were posted after the cc hits. Man that's a long time to hold off for hope!

Has anyone had there card hit and then a day or two later had it hit again?

Gotta Admit, Im getting Tired Of Not GiviNg Game And Fish My Money In Exchange For A Tag. I Haven't Elk Hunted Since 2004.

Gotta Admit, Im getting Tired Of Not GiviNg Game And Fish My Money In Exchange For A Tag. I Haven't Elk Hunted Since 2004.

Lets hunt archery elk together next year casey

Just checked today and there is a pending charge that wasnt there yesterday! There is HOPE! I will be hunting bugling elk with my bow! No better way to hunt! Im not bragging or complaining but I had 5 point for this sept archery bull tag (I only fill out the first two choices). I like knowing how many points people have when they get a tag and what they are hunting.

I also had 5 points last year when I drew 5a. I always have hope cause everyone knows that guy that draws every year but I'm not that guy. Congrats to all who drew and good luck on your hunts!

I checked my Cabelas card online, nothing. Called the automated system and there are no charges since 3/16. This just can't be...three days since my wife charged something, no way. So I called again and talked to an agent. Right away she said, "I bet you are calling about the charge from AZ Game and Fish.". She then went on to tell me they are for $114, $228, and $114. I am pretty pumped right now. Now the wait to see which hunts they are, I know at least two are bull hunts.

Thanks for posting Robert. I would not have known to do this without your post. I had nothing showing as well and I had Peg call and ask if we had any pending charges. $342 for me and two friends. :)

TJ

The streak continues! How many years in a row s that for you?

Wife and I both scored an elk tag independently.

• Like 1

If your wondering or I'm gloating I got hit for antelope and elk! been here all my life and first antelope tag, very excited!!!!

• Like 6

If your wondering or I'm gloating I got hit for antelope and elk! been here all my life and first antelope tag, very excited!!!!

Congrats Jeff! No doubt you will kill some studs.

Seems like people that put in for early hunts are getting their cards hit anyone put in for late hunts had their cards hit?