/>

Another CC hit. Looks like my daughter drew a Jr tag! SAWEET!!! 2 fur 2! Posted after midnight! Yes I waited up to check.

Nice! Did she get the Unit 27 Jr. hunt? That Is a great hunt for the kids.
27,23,33 were the choices. I hope 27!!

I'm up in unit 27 now scouting for my dads bull

Hunt and all I've seen is mule deer! A few nice bucks too.

I would be much obliged, if you Geotag those bucks for me. :D

How are those bulls looking up there?

24A here we come ! Woo hoo!

Willhunt4coues leg kick!

post-898-0-89399700-1373738008_thumb.jpg

Holy Moly! my card got hit for $265.00. I got drawn for sheep. The problem is that with all my statistical research I did, I can't figure out from my notes which units I put in for. Do I have to wait for two weeks for our wonderful Game and Fish to sort through all the cancelled and declined credit cards to post results or is there a way to review my application I did on-line and see what I put in for?

• Like 3

Holy Moly! my card got hit for $265.00. I got drawn for sheep. The problem is that with all my statistical research I did, I can't figure out from my notes which units I put in for. Do I have to wait for two weeks for our wonderful Game and Fish to sort through all the cancelled and declined credit cards to post results or is there a way to review my application I did on-line and see what I put in for?

Congratulations on the sheep tag.

If you applied online ,G&F should have emailed you a receipt that also shows your hunt choices

yep, I found my units on the receipt. Thanks Wow, I'm still in shock. This is the year.

What units did you put in for? How many bp's ?

Are they gonna be hitting cards all next week?

ITS 12A WEST EARLY HUNT SHE DOSEN'T LIKE THE COLD SHE'S KILLED 2 MONSTERS ALREADY. AND I GOT A 223" THERE 5 YRS AGO

I have a friend who has 19 bp 's and is still waiting for a strip tag. You must have a lucky horse shoe and a couple of rabbits feet

If your friend had 19bps for deer he would have a tag. The max going into this years draw was 16, 13 residents and 164 non-residents.