Sign in to follow this  
JACK

Opening Weekend Video

Was able to make it up for a few days and take some video of my buddy's elk hunt. One oops shot and a couple close calls but nothing on the ground yet....Came home to work a few days then headed back for the last three days.

Awesome video. Love seeing your little man out there with you. Good luck. Hope to see the final result of a big bull.

That was awesome.Only thing that could of been better would of been a kill shot ..too bad he couldnt of waited another second.,... ez to say from my desk right... I have a muzzleloader hunt next week.... that footage has me itching like a bad rash...Again "awesome"... and good luck

Awesome video. Thanks for sharing it with everyone. I moved to Hawaii and greatly miss my time in Arizona. It is truly one of the greatest states.

That was awesome.Only thing that could of been better would of been a kill shot ..too bad he couldnt of waited another second.,... ez to say from my desk right... I have a muzzleloader hunt next week.... that footage has me itching like a bad rash...Again "awesome"... and good luck

He didn't want to shoot that bull and bummed his trigger letting down...

Great video! I don't know what unit you are in but the Elk were letting it rip. Last weekend in my unit they were awefully quiet. Look forward to the conclusion. Good luck!

Thanks for taking the time to put this up. Enjoyed every minute of it. The audio was outstanding! I loved the glunking towards the end of the video. One of the best videos I've seen in a very long time. Thanks again hope your able to make a part two. Good luck!

Exceptional video, enjoyed every second! Thanks for sharing, I am excited for Part II

Awesome video, very nicely done. Love the last shot, I have several of my daughter in the same position...too cute. Those are the memories that will last forever. Great job to all and I too am looking forward to the continuation. Good luck!