Shedhunteraz

Found Achery Kill 23N (UPDATED)

Find the hunter or not. The animal belongs to the state since the season closed sucks! but we could see some pics how big?

Tell that to the guy who hunted his rear off and im sure longer trying to find his bull. I sure hope there are people like us and other coues members who would do the same around if you every drop a bull and cant recover it, and then it is found. Why on earth does it matter how big it is? We just want this hunter to get his bull back.

• Like 3

There is the letter of the law and the principle of the law and having to give the g&f the horns like this is just stupid. Just my two cents!:-)

5 bulls from 15 tag holders. That's bad. Of those I know who had archery bull tags this year half of them wounded bulls. I was hoping this was not indicative of the total stats but it appears it may not be far off. That's pathetic, we have to get better in this area.

• Like 6

5 bulls from 15 tag holders. That's bad. Of those I know who had archery bull tags this year half of them wounded bulls. I was hoping this was not indicative of the total stats but it appears it may not be far off. That's pathetic, we have to get better in this area.
now think about the hunts that have 100-600 early archery tags.

My favorite line" it was a high hit. He'll be fine."

I think about everybody killed out on the hunt...I shot and killed 1 bull. By guessing where it seemed everybody was hunting it was probably by valentine...am I right? 5 bulls were wounded and not found? That's not good at all...

Well thank you to all who helped out. I just got off the phone with the gentlemen's friend who was with them on the hunt. It is their bull. They lost the meat but know have the bull. He will be up tomorrow to pick up. You cant ask for a better site with some of the best hunters and people. Thank you to all that got the word out and this one to its owner in less than 24 hours. Awesome. God bless.

• Like 6

Thanks for updating but be careful about how much info you post, you could end up incriminating yourself or someone else. As was stated previously its not legal to pick up a bull after the season ends.

Thanks for updating but be careful about how much info you post, you could end up incriminating yourself or someone else. As was stated previously its not legal to pick up a bull after the season ends.

Who said I picked it up? Just going out shed hunting with a buddy.

• Like 6