Shedhunteraz

Found Achery Kill 23N (UPDATED)

Our young lab found his first shed, happened to be attached to a full bull. Archery Kill from this year and we have the broad head. Please anyone that knows of anyone who lost a bull in 23n pm us so we can get this back to the hunter. Thanks

• Like 1

No. Just some brain matter left. Just want to get it back to the hunter that put in the work. He can do what he wants with it

Any evidence of bears feasting on the carcass?

Uh yeh and kittys

When we find the owner I will leave that up to him. Not going to take away from someone else's hard work.

Find the hunter or not. The animal belongs to the state since the season closed sucks! but we could see some pics how big?

The last person I would tell would be azgfd...

I would second this. Identify the person by the broadhead first and location, then tell them where it is , and they can go it themselves. This way it doesn't have to go thru auction. The only reason the azgfd wants it, is so they can put a large auction tax on it, nothing more nothing less. We had a tag in 23 north but didnt wound anything , and never met anyone on the hunt that wounded one either. Good luck.

• Like 2

Not sure if this might be the same bull, by my buddy had his family camping at Woods Canyon a couple weeks ago and had a bull stagger thru their camp with an arrow sticking out its neck. He couldn't get to his phone fast enough to take a pic. 23N isn't that far from that.

• Like 1

Not sure if this might be the same bull, by my buddy had his family camping at Woods Canyon a couple weeks ago and had a bull stagger thru their camp with an arrow sticking out its neck. He couldn't get to his phone fast enough to take a pic. 23N isn't that far from that.

No that wasn't him. I am absolutely floored at the amount of pms we have got that people lost bulls. we know of 5 that got killed in 23 n. and now 5 that have been lost. Very very sad

• Like 2