Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

Wow 2013

Taylor kelly cant play.
Fixed!

In the grand scheme of things it will be cool to see any Az team be successful when I'm having to watch Jonny Football next fall.

• Like 2

ASU needs good linemen on both sides of the ball. Sutton gained weight and lost a step. Notre Dame had Kelly running for his life all night. Wisconsin, Stanford and Notre Dame all have better line play than lesser programs. USC has athletes but apparently no direction. Grahams recruiting classes will begin to show up next year. We'll see. Meantime it is fun to watch but disappointing at times.

Come 11/30 we'll find out who owns the cup for another year. Look forward to grinding on cat lovers whenever possible.

• Like 2

That was a huge let down. ASU is still ASU. The good news is I doubt Texas will be coming after Graham this year.

I guess ASU could have scheduled 3 patsies for their non-conference schedule. nothing like gearing up for a tough Pac12 schedule by playing nau, unlv and utsa.

• Like 4

Impressive performance today by the kitties against the feared Cal Bears. They will be knocking on the door of the top 100 after that achievement.

• Like 2

Impressive performance today by the kitties against the feared Cal Bears. They will be knocking on the door of the top 100 after that achievement.

Seriously flatlander??. What joke....they will easily be ranked in the 90's

I guess that is to be expected from nogales north.

just waiting for all the excuses to begin from the wannabe who of a fans.

feel bad for all the real fans that were at the game and had a beautiful Nov day in Tucson ruined by their farce of a football team.

still several weeks left in the season but I am sure all anyone in town will be talking about is basketball. pathetic.

• Like 1

Whats pathetic about having a top 10 basketball team with the potential to win a national championship? Of course ASU can't relate to that...never been able to even sniff one.

• Like 1

All I hear is -oh do you have a big screen like we do? Do you have a north end zone like we do? Well apparently those two upgrades don't get you any wins!!! Now we hear about your basketball team! Last I checked it's still football season! What about, what about???? Remember both coaches came in at the same time. And Rich Fraud was the next best thing to sliced bread!! To me he's no better than stoooooops was for you!!! Any way just throwing my.2 in!!! Have a happy .500 yr!!!!

• Like 1