Sign in to follow this  
sidwynder505

Any one get there CC hit yet??

check again tomorrow. usually about a week after cards get hit they update. also the phone system usually somehow gets info quicker than the web.... plus if you look on the web checking tool, it says 2013 Fall results

I spoke to G&F yesterday and they said it will be posted sometime next week.

If you sign up with game and fish for email news they will email you when anythinghappens, its very nice. They remind you of deadlines cc updates, wildlife news, etc etc. The let you know when regs are out also,

communication is a weak point in agencies. im trying to ensure i have plans ready as the birth of my 2nd son will be in the new year. so hopefully i didn't get drawn for archery only. him and his mother will never let me forget that!

hahahaha right!!! it seems like this is the longest they have waited. looking historical it seemed like cards got hit the day after the "update cc" deadline, results started to trickle 7 days after. but then again this year the update cc deadline was really early. hopefully they get it posted before sunday

I started my day packing and figured I would be in elk camp by 2pm with camp set up. I would cut wood tomorrow and then get a good night sleep before heading to Raymond Ranch on Friday morning to assist my good buddy on his buffalo hunt but here I sit frustrated as He!! My power steering line sprang a leak and I tried for 4 hrs to get the dang thing off. :angry: I finally called a shop and they said to drop it off in the morning. I told them I needed it and was heading for a buffalo hunt. It just so happens the guy I was talking to said his credit card was just hit for buffalo on the same ranch and said they would put me ahead of everyone tomorrow. :D I'm hoping tomorrow is a much better day. :)

TJ

• Like 1