Sign in to follow this  
devilincatcountry

2014 pigs?

I'm sitting a water hole in 34b right now and it's dead out here. Covered 6 miles this morning and only found a pile of crap as I was approaching my truck.

The wife and I were out in 21 today pre scouting for our ham hunt and located a good herd at or first stop ,watched them move to some trees for cover at about 9:30 this am ,did not locate any more at the next 2 stops. We will go check on them again in 2 weeks.they were only 264 yards away ,did see a few hunters that did not have any pigs.

• Like 1

It was like 75 degrees. Piggies were all holed up. Didn't even see much sign.

My lady closed 500yd gap on her and a gr8 buck but no shot before he boogerd at 60. :( no piggys, not even any sign from this year or last..

I got emails from 5 different guys that went out today around Kingman.

Heard from just one guy saw pigs, and he missed!

Keep after it, sooner or later you'll find them.

Don Martin

AWO

I was out headed into an area never hunted on my quad and passed a 14 year old and his father. After a quick conversation I headed out and was glassing along the way. Well I glassed up a herd of ten and went back to the 14 year old and put him on the pigs and he was able to harvest his 1st big game with his bow. It felt good to help someone else out especially a youth hunter. :D

JD

• Like 15

/>I was out headed into an area never hunted on my quad and passed a 14 year old and his father. After a quick conversation I headed out and was glassing along the way. Well I glassed up a herd of ten and went back to the 14 year old and put him on the pigs and he was able to harvest his 1st big game with his bow. It felt good to help someone else out especially a youth hunter. :D

JD

Awesome!

I was out headed into an area never hunted on my quad and passed a 14 year old and his father. After a quick conversation I headed out and was glassing along the way. Well I glassed up a herd of ten and went back to the 14 year old and put him on the pigs and he was able to harvest his 1st big game with his bow. It felt good to help someone else out especially a youth hunter. :D

JD

Way to go Man! I can picture that kid's smile right now!