Coues 'n' Sheep

Jim White... God Speed Friend

Jim White was a true and genuine man... as many have said his Contributions to Hunting were great but over shadowed by his kind and generous ways. He always took the time to make each person he came in contact with feel special and your concerns were his concerns. I for one always looked forward to his cheerful Smiles & Chuckles and his positive out look.

You will be missed Jim... Thank you for all you were to each and everyone who knew you and for being the pillar, contributor, & role model in the hunting community that you were... God Speed to the Happy Hunting Grounds and Rest in Peace, my Friend...

To the Wife and Family of Jim.... Thank you for sharing such an inspirational Man with us all. We are truly sorry for your loss, your loss is our loss, and we genuinely share your grief and Pray that you may find comfort in each other and in our thoughts and prayers in this time of great sadness.

Gino & Tina Wullkotte

• Like 15

Very strong Message Gino I whole heartedly agree with all that was said.

Jim White you will be missed Prayers for your family

• Like 1

I'll post this again, as I posted it in the other thread. It's fitting here.

Jim was a passionate man. Anyone that ever met him, came to respect him for his dedication in doing what he loved. His contributions to glassing are countless, with his innovative and problem solving inventions. His devotion to it all included servicing those that put trust in his products, to his eagerness in helping wildlife conservation by donating. Truly a genuine man, whose handshake was his word. His name will always be associated with that and his legacy will live on within our sport for many years.

Rest in peace Jim. My condolences to his many friends and family, especially his new wife Jonnette.

• Like 3

Rest in peace buddy, Looks like I'll have to clean my tripod head by myself from now on... Jim was a man of excellent character and values and will be missed, have fun chasing the bugles up above Jim!

• Like 1

Very sorry to hear this. I only interacted with Jim a few times by telephone and email in regards to fixing one of his tripod heads that I had dropped. From those few short conversations I could tell he was a passionate hunter and trustworthy businessman. My condolences to his family. He was a great loss because the world needs more people like him.

I wish there were more people like Jim White walking around. The tripod head he remachined for me isnt going anywhere. I'll be holding on to it.

I still am in shock. Jim was a fantastic, generous, knowledgeable, kind,funny,serious,helpful great man. I just spoke to him and now he is gone. He has my utmost respect and I continue to pray for his family. I will miss you Jim. Have fun Glassing in heaven. Allen Taylor

I never had the opportunity to meet him, the head on my tripod means more now than ever before due to the testimonials given. Thank you Gino for the prayer, Amen! Rest in Peace

I posted this in the other thread about Jim, but for those that didn't see it there...

Here are the details on the locations for the service and the reception.

Sat, March 15th, 1:30pm at Calvary Chapel of Williams, 106 S. 9th St, Williams, AZ, 86046. Reception to follow at Wild West Junction, 321 E. Route 66, Williams, AZ, 86046.

there are some hunters carpooling up there and trying to get back in time for the ADBSS banquet, so you might be able to catch a ride to the memorial service if you like. Contact me or Kathi Nixon for the ride.

If you want a ride from Phx you can ride with us but we are not going to make the reception as we need to get back to go to the sheep banquet.call us at 602-214-8596. Mark