Sign in to follow this  
Presmyk

Tomorow Monday the 7th is the day!!!!

I think what everyone wants is a little consistency. I think it's BS if there calling people back and giving them a third chance to get there cards right. If you can't get get it right after the email and the deadline to change your card, you don't deserve another call back!

Well, I know of a case where the applicant used a "valid" card, the bank screwed up and may have had a security breach so re-issued the guy's card w/out asking him. The G&F drew his number, tried to use the number, it failed, then re-issued the tag to another and wrote him a "scathing" email chastising him for not using a "valid" charge card number!

Talk about insult to injury, it wasn't the guy's fault... did the G&F look into why? no...

made someone else happy... but it would have made you very mad if it had happened to you I'm sure...

I think what everyone wants is a little consistency. I think it's BS if there calling people back and giving them a third chance to get there cards right. If you can't get get it right after the email and the deadline to change your card, you don't deserve another call back!

Well, I know of a case where the applicant used a "valid" card, the bank screwed up and may have had a security breach so re-issued the guy's card w/out asking him. The G&F drew his number, tried to use the number, it failed, then re-issued the tag to another and wrote him a "scathing" email chastising him for not using a "valid" charge card number!

Talk about insult to injury, it wasn't the guy's fault... did the G&F look into why? no...

made someone else happy... but it would have made you very mad if it had happened to you I'm sure...

That does not sound consistent with their policy of attempting to contact the owner several times in the case that this happens. I had the same scenario, they called me, I provided my updated card, got my tag.

you no guys the weinning is none stop, you sound like a bunch of old women. i bet you wouldn't bitch if the IRS gave you 3 phone calls to fix a problem before they levied there fines or garn ishments. i've never in 30 + years of putting in for the draw in az need any correction or been declined because of a problem but i'm glad there is a safty net if i did. why is everyone acting like there perfect and the only one who deserve a tag. no disrespect, but its time to grow up. OH YA THE RESULTS WILL BE OUT BY APRIL 18th. GET IT YET!!!!!

It's a good thing we don't have a COUESWHITETAIL Football Team.....we would have all turned on each other after the first loss. :)

/> A guy I work with said another co-worker went down to the Mesa office and got his results from the lady? I dont believe it but whatever. He also said that they were having trouble loading the results, something is wrong with their system. Not sure if any of its true but that is what I was told.

I also heard Webster removed the word gullible from the dictionary.

I wish they would just sell all the tags first come / first served.

I would pay a bum to camp out in front of G$F to hold my spot.

you no guys the weinning is none stop, you sound like a bunch of old women. i bet you wouldn't bitch if the IRS gave you 3 phone calls to fix a problem before they levied there fines or garn ishments. i've never in 30 + years of putting in for the draw in az need any correction or been declined because of a problem but i'm glad there is a safty net if i did. why is everyone acting like there perfect and the only one who deserve a tag. no disrespect, but its time to grow up. OH YA THE RESULTS WILL BE OUT BY APRIL 18th. GET IT YET!!!!!

Wow, learn English. "weinning" is actually "whining", "safty" is actually "safety", "none stop" is actually "nonstop". And there is your English lesson for the day.

• Like 2

Wow this much bickering with each other reminds me of all them dang high school girls 20 years ago.....lol.

• Like 1

/>

Wow, learn English. "weinning" is actually "whining", "safty" is actually "safety", "none stop" is actually "nonstop". And there is your English lesson for the day.

You learn there are some that you just don't bother paying attention to... that is my internet advice to you...

From the site, results are available.

I saw that statement too but when I check, they are not up...