Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Come on draw

Well it looks like last year we hit cards around the 17 or 18th of July so a few more weeks to go, I think last year I was so set on an archery trip I didnt think much on the draw. I didnt draw for me or my kids. Well this year I am really wanting someone in the family to get drawn, I am in for 22 and 24 myself then I put in Dad and Son for 8 and 24, my girls are in for Kaibab Doe hunt one last time, and then on the extended day I push Edge off the cliff and put him in for my hunts as well. I guess if you roll enough dice one might flip your way, I would be happy as heck with any of these tags or all of them what the heck, No elk tags for anyone I can hunt with so its all deer this year.

Good luck everyone and dont fall for the Credit card hit tag this year!!!!!!!

post-10379-0-68640700-1403269595.jpeg

• Like 8

With all that deer talk I was really thinking that was going to be a big Muley as I was glancing at it while reading. Awesome picture tho! Good luck in the draw, you should be hunting deer somewhere with all those apps in.

that would be a good depiction of a guy on a deer hunt. lol or in my case it would be 3 big bears looking at me while on my deer hunt. i seem to see more bears than deer last few deer hunts.

not me in that pic but i have been in that type many times and of course not tag.

Wow, do I have permission to add that as my screen saver?

I already know my results. 3x bonus points purchased. I have some friends who applied for the first time so I'm crossing my fingers I'll be helping them.

That is a really cool pic. Brings a certain kind of peacefulness just looking at it. I had a dream I drew tag number 55 for rifle 13b so I guess that's what I got.

I am kind of torn, This will be my dads first ever hunt of any kind so I am pulling for him, This would be my girls first deer hunt so pulling for them, This would be my sons first deer hunt so pulling for him, This would be my 2nd rifle deer hunt and I have never tagged out so of course pulling for myself. I really love to help out so pulling for Edge to draw as well, My regular hunting partner archery is in for rifle so pulling there too.

I have been working toward and dreaming of packing in a rifle or bow for deer on the mules and having success and sitting at a campfire with meat hangin near by and sipping some of the good stuff with a little grin on my face thinking of every detail of the hunt so there is no way I could not get a tag to at least help out on. I let G&F know that as well.

That pic came from my regular hunting partner and fellow mule handler, Don,t know where it came from but looks like heaven.

• Like 1

I already know my results. 3x bonus points purchased. I have some friends who applied for the first time so I'm crossing my fingers I'll be helping them.

Go for it, keeps ya fired up for sure

A few more weeks.

That picture reminds me of a time when I was guiding one season up in Montana.Almost like your pic, except it was twilight. I was riding my horse with 2 horses lead roped behind me. It's almost dark, and I get to the top of the plateau and a nice bull elk steps out of the timber, and lets out a whopper of a bugle. Next thing I know I was in the middle of a bucking bronc rodeo, and Snapshot was hanging on for dear life. trying to find those two knuckleheads horses in the dark. I wanted to kill that Elk just for spite.

Mr. Snapshot and horses just don't like each other.

• Like 2

I don't think your points will help them much. I'm pretty sure they add everybody's points together and divide by the number of hunters then that's the points for the group. That's why someone with 21 points would never put in on an app with somebody with 1 point. Oh yea and I assume if it worked out to 2.8 points they would round down. It's the game an fish after all

From the AZG&F Facebook page: "Everyone is wondering when draw results will be out! Expect to see draw results around the second week of August."

It's way too soon. They won't even hit cards until July.

I don't think your points will help them much. I'm pretty sure they add everybody's points together and divide by the number of hunters then that's the points for the group. That's why someone with 21 points would never put in on an app with somebody with 1 point. Oh yea and I assume if it worked out to 2.8 points they would round down. It's the game an fish after all

I bought a bonus point only so I won't be rifle hunting, only archery. They put in on their own app and if they draw I will be taking them out. The reason you explained above is exactly why I didn't apply with them.