Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Come on draw

If your application is received before 8 am on the 28th it will be rejected. I have always sent mine in the fri before and have been fine. No you cant drop it off.

I Drew a Deer tag. Montana. Waiting on N. Dakota draw also.............BOB!

Wow, do I have permission to add that as my screen saver?

I already know my results. 3x bonus points purchased. I have some friends who applied for the first time so I'm crossing my fingers I'll be helping them.

I don't think your points will help them much. I'm pretty sure they add everybody's points together and divide by the number of hunters then that's the points for the group. That's why someone with 21 points would never put in on an app with somebody with 1 point. Oh yea and I assume if it worked out to 2.8 points they would round down. It's the game an fish after all

Just so you know, they round up at .5.

from http://www.azgfd.gov/eservices/BonusPointProcess.shtml

What are Group Bonus Points?

Group Bonus Points occur in the Big Game Draw when 2 to 4 applicants apply on 1 hunt application. Group bonus points are calculated by adding the species bonus points, loyalty bonus point, and hunter education bonus point for each applicant on an application and dividing that total by the number of applicants. The Department shall use the average number of bonus points accumulated by the individuals in the group, rounded to the nearest whole number. If the average has decimal digits equal to or greater than .5, the total will be rounded to the next higher number otherwise it is rounded down.

He'll yea, I need an excuse to ride around with my new scabbard and my mule is soft!

i think the mention deserves a pic of the old scabard on scout since you brought it up

4 wheel drive on Cadillac suspension. Lol.Hopfully we will be packing in for mulies with a boom stick this year.

post-2029-0-61364700-1403708722_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

We're ready, too.

post-11051-0-31594500-1403715060_thumb.jpg

post-11051-0-82133600-1403716187_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

He won a lot of paint halter futurities

post-11051-0-28750900-1403725746_thumb.jpg

Great Pics guys. That looks like the best way to get back in there for the big bucks but me and horses have never had that great a relationship. Being large economy sized now you'd have to throw me on a Clydesdale and I don't bounce as good as used too.

• Like 1

Only thing that irritates me is I put in for archery strip. So I have to scout one unit for archery deer then if I draw a strip tag I wasted time and have to scout the strip. Luckily I'm on vacation opening week. And at my job their is a slot open for the following week so I could take it if I want.

I'm thinking tomorrow or Thursday they'll start hitting cards.....

If you look under CWT news thread amber posted fall draw results up for fall 2013 on July 18.

that being the case we should get card hits this week if it falls the same as last year. But that doesn't mean anything.