Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Come on draw

Historically been a few days after cc deadline. But with the elk draw fiasco this year who knows? Next week? The following week? I'm itching

My interpretation of the process is that the CC update deadline means they will run the draw the next day or two and then start hitting cards once the draw is complete. The CC deadline is to ensure everyone is up to date so they minimize the number of people they have to call.

Does anyone know what is the deadline for credit card updates?

No way to know if it is true and someone claims to know something every year buy a guy on monster muleys said they ran the draw last week and will start hitting cards this week. Once again who knows but he claimed to know someone that knew someone that knew someone lol

• Like 1

My card was given to some drunk person by a bartender I had to cancel my card and barely got my card yesterday and luckily it still allowed me to update my new card

Mr Smith, Your explanation makes sense to Me . Good luck all..................BOB!

• Like 1

Me and my ponies have been invited along on a lot of hunts this year, doesn't matter much to me if I get drawn or not, still be packing in and setting up camps, I've killed my fair share of game. Got an otc archery deer tag and a lion tag so I'm sure to get a lot of hunting in. Looking forward to a great fall out in the sticks.

Good luck to all you hopefuls, get out and make some great memories. And from time to time, remember those whom fought for your freedom to do so.

• Like 1

Good luck to all you hopefuls, get out and make some great memories. And from time to time, remember those whom fought for your freedom to do so.

Amen to that!

Nice Outlook for the Fall Mr. Edge!

My card was given to some drunk person by a bartender I had to cancel my card and barely got my card yesterday and luckily it still allowed me to update my new card

Are you saying you were able to update your card on Monday, after the deadline? That shouldn't have been possible. I checked the system several times to see if it was letting people do that because I was curious to see if we would have the same fiasco that happened with the elk draw. Sure enough, they shut down the change your card option exactly when they said they would.

nice, nothing here yet, will be checking tonight for sure. wife is on watch now. good luck, hit threads popping up like crazy now