Sign in to follow this  
ctafoya

Draw is soon

im not knockin petes, I was dead serious. im planning on seeing what it will cost to get one to come back camp with me during the hunt.

This is part of the new G&F club... Members only... 25% off nightly price! And if you surrender your tag to her you get two nights for the price of one!

post-8974-0-37121100-1404444509.jpg

• Like 1

why do you think I put in 3c, closer to petes. some people save up for Swarovski's for their hunt. I save for lap dances from squaws.

You better watch the language. The pc police dont like it when your mean to people. Meanie head!

I thought they started hitting cards within a few days of credit card update

I meant to say the deadline for the credit card update info with in a few days the cards start getting hit

No pics from that classy club. I got bitched at for taking my phone out to text over and over, even while walking to the restroom. Obviously wasn't trying to get pics of the classy broads but I'm sure I had that look in my eye to where I had to watched haha!

Let's go workman and everyone else! On the way up to elk or deer hunts this year we have to plan a Pete's cwt trip, we just couldn't talk about it on here after.

• Like 1

im not knockin petes, I was dead serious. im planning on seeing what it will cost to get one to come back camp with me during the hunt.

This is part of the new G&F club... Members only... 25% off nightly price! And if you surrender your tag to her you get two nights for the price of one!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

would smash like the hammer of Thor.

^^ @workman, you reading this? told you it was a good idea for your bachelor party.

Not going to happen buddy.

thats a shame.

The draw results can't come soon enough for me. This year I feel like I'm going bananas.......Hopfully a weeklong stay in Greer next week will get it to subside. Catching trout and fishing miller lite's out of the cooler ought about do it.

• Like 1

my brothers , sisters , aint said gonna start hitting cards on tuesday

• Like 1

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

would smash like the hammer of Thor.

^^ @workman, you reading this? told you it was a good idea for your bachelor party.

Not going to happen buddy.

thats a shame.

invite me and I'll buy the first round and do the truffle shuffle!

That is one HOT Witch..................BOB!

thay aint scuaws, there names are sommer, because some of there teeth are there and some are't