Sign in to follow this  
cohofishing

Credit card hit

Just got a hit for $45. Guess Courtney got her deer tag. Now to wait to find out which one.

AZ GAME FISH DEPT Type Temporary Transactions
$45.00

Brent

Congratulations to Courtney. Looks like she has a deer tag. Hope it's a good one. :)

TJ

Wife drew again hopefully 12B

How long do they hit cards for? seems like it's been as long as a few days in the past? Is there any correlation to how early you get hit, to what choice you drew? It seems to me like the earlier i get hit, the higher the choice i get drawn for, and the ones that get hit in days to follow are 3rd, 4th, 5th choice tags? i got hit for deer very early yesterday.

How long do they hit cards for? seems like it's been as long as a few days in the past? Is there any correlation to how early you get hit, to what choice you drew? It seems to me like the earlier i get hit, the higher the choice i get drawn for, and the ones that get hit in days to follow are 3rd, 4th, 5th choice tags? i got hit for deer very early yesterday.

Hopefully that means I drew 5a December muzzleloader. Curious to know if anyone else was chasing one of those 14 tags.

• Like 1

So far nothing. :( Sure hoping they're not done hitting cards.

My 3 brothers, dad and friend all got hit. Either Dec 24B whitetail or 24B mule deer. They all put in seperate. Nothing for me yet. Either late 12AW or 24b late whitetail

got hit 13b.

rifle first choice and archery second. What do you think the odds of getting an archery tag would be if I put that second choice. given the rifle has 70 tags and only 25 on archery. But 2 percent draw odds on rifle and 5 percent on archery.. be interesting what I get.

I got a hit also. Late WT on Fort Huachuca. I love hunting those hills.

2 tags for 3a/3c, could be 2 very lucky young ladies. If my younger one got drawn 2 years in a row with no points I am finding a quick trip that will sell her some powerball tickets.