Couzer

Big cinnamon down (updated with age 5/8/15)

Did the big cinnamon eat your camera?

Maybe he already struck a deal with Eastmans and can't talk about it?

• Like 2

I think He was talking about a big cinnamon roll He downed for breakfast!...........BOB!

• Like 3

Thanks guys, and sorry for the late post on the Pics, I just woke up from what I thought was a dream. :)

Kidso, I did glass him up, after I missed the first shot I grabbed my hand call and started calling to see if he would show himself again. Not sure if that is why I was able to get another shot off or not. He was a darker reddish color with some good scars on his muzzle.

Bonecollector thank you for offering to come out and help pack out! could have used you for sure. The full moon and the nice night made it a good pack out, the last bear I packed out was in 100 + degree weather and I about got heat stroke.

VERY cool!!! Congrats!

I've never hunted for bears, but that definitely looks BIG to me! ;) Love the pic all sprawled right out on the highway!!! :D

Thanks for sharing with the site!

S.

:)

• Like 1

Holy crap, I can't shoot worth beans beyond 200 yards!! Would love to see that hide in the light to see how light it as, since you described him as "elk color." Beautiful bear! What are your plans for mounting him?

• Like 1

Congrats. Iv'e had a few elude Me over the years and then I thought, it would been a bear (no punt intended) getting that thing outta there in the heat and not ruining things. Good Job...............BOB!

• Like 1

Congrats on a nice Bear!

• Like 1