border hunter

Who is going to be where on the 22nd?

Minot ,North Dakota in the oil field. I think You Guys will have more fun. Wish I was in 21............BOB!

I am going to be an "Urban Trophy Hunter" in 3b for the first week, gas is expensive. But the following weekend headed to 27 for a four day backpack hunt.

• Like 1

Minot ,North Dakota in the oil field. I think You Guys will have more fun. Wish I was in 21............BOB!

I second this with Bob. I'll be in the Permian Basin, West Texas wish I was in 32.

I am going to be an "Urban Trophy Hunter" in 3b for the first week, gas is expensive. But the following weekend headed to 27 for a four day backpack hunt.

Can't wait to see pics from your backpack trip!

Im with you thats why I hunt down south. But the first of the month ill be at my in-laws for 5 day and they live in 3b. Never hunted up there but im looking forward to the change of scenery! Also informed my wife she wont be seeing much of me in those 5 days.....

I second this with Bob. I'll be in the Permian Basin, West Texas wish I was in 32.

I was in ND before, now I work in the UT Uinta basin and up on the Mesa and the Jonah in WY. I never seem to have any opening day or holiday off, but by some stroke of luck I'll be hunting the opener.

• Like 1