bowhuntaz1

Arrowed my first black bear!!!!!!

Sweet!

May the fleas from a 1000 camels infest the crotchal region of the deer stand vandal.

• Like 5

Congrats, way to stick with it.

• Like 1

That's awesome James! Congratulations on your first archery bear. Too bad you don't have video of that human garbage that trashed your stand.

Welcome to the brotherhood, James! Sweet bear, and great eats! Well done! How far was the shot?

• Like 1

Glad to see you salvaged your weekend with a real nice bear. Too bad some POS messed with your stand. Messing with another guys stuff is bad enough, but the disrespect he showed towards his deer by desecrating it, is beyond scum. Karma rewarded you for taking the high road! Congratulations.

Thanks everyone. I'm not going to post the video of the guy at my tree stand as requested in pm's. I have no video of him doing anything other than looking up at my stand with his hand on the ladder. Don't want this to turn into another corn bagger incident... it was a 17 yard shot.

• Like 2

Congrats on the great bear. Sorry about the colostomy sack that was messing with your setup. Just more evidence to support my theory on people: they suck! Not all of them, just about 99%.

• Like 1

congratulations James!

James