stanley

Lost my hero this week!

He was a war hero, husband, father, grandfather, great grandfather, hunter, scholar, gentleman, and my HERO!

Stan, that is a very nice statement to honor your father with. Sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss. Sounds like he's a fine example of true American spirit. I share the same sentiment about my father every day and miss him every day. Take comfort in knowing you Mom & Dad are back together again in a better place. Condolences

Sorry for your loss and thanks for sharing the pictures, that grizz is a tank.

Sorry for your loss of both parents Stan but happy they are together in a much better place! Your father sounds like he was one heck of a great man.

Sorry for your loss. May they rest in peace...

Sent you a text, Stanley. Grace and peace ...

Sorry for your loss. You are truly blessed to have had such a great dad, companion and role model.

Your parents were both amazing and it's sad to lose them both so close to each other. But, as you said, now they can be together in heaven. I love the photo of your dad and the bomber. I just finished re-reading Unbroken (about Louis Zamperini a WWII bomber/survivor) and those planes were so dangerously unstable to fly most of the time! It's amazing he completely 33 missions safely! I am sure he has some unbelievable stories to tell. I am glad he had such a great life!