Sign in to follow this  
yotebuster

FINALLY UPDATED WITH PICS!! Anybody near Mesa airport want to make a quick reward?

Awesome thing to do......I was having a crappy day until I read this. Agreed with above......hunting gods will pay that effort back in due time.

Good for the both of you guys....now let's see pics of the bull, please!!!

• Like 1

That is awesome nice job. First thing I though was maybe this was why they had terminal 4 shut down today. I guess aligent fly's from gateway

• Like 1

Yoterbuster, I will have to watch when bringing animals back from north Dakota via Alligient air in the future also. Glad it worked out. I would freak out if the took anything animal involved.............BOB!

You the man Adam!!!! You get the CW award for the year , you got my vote !!!

Nice work, good to know there are folks out there like Big Browns. Love this site.

• Like 1

I hope Big Browns shoots a 150" coues on his next hunt. That was super cool of you.

Way to go Adam! It's nice to know there are still good people and most of them gather on this site!

Man you guys are going to swell his head up so big It wili take me numerous hunts to be able to see around it. If there was anyone to send for the cape, Adam was the one. I am just surprised he didnt talk them into making a special flight to deliver it themselves. Good job Adam.

• Like 2