Sign in to follow this  
Sinwagon1

Is it against the law to kill my dog

A full year plus I waited to take my buck out of the freezer to let it dry. I hung it high so my dog couldn't reach it. And what would you know he's not as dumb as I thought. He slid a stool over under neath it and commenced to Knaw one tine completely away! Please tell me it's ok to kill him!!

post-12333-0-88097500-1411767203_thumb.jpg

post-12333-0-08157600-1411767263_thumb.jpg

post-12333-0-41857300-1411767306_thumb.jpg

I had a dog back in high school that escaped its homemade confinement area and ripped an eight foot rattlesnake skin that I was tanning into shreds! I have not owned a dog since that traumatic event.

• Like 1

That is a GREAT dog. Don't shoot it! Seriously, you are lucky it was just one point.

Mine would have eaten the entire thing in 15 minutes. No joke. That is why I hang mine up outside their area of patrol.

They completely devoured 4 javelina legs, skin, hair, bones, hooves, meat in 30 minutes.

Waiting patiently.

IMG_20140221_205911_554_zps9a6024b3.jpg

• Like 4

I had a dog back in high school that escaped its homemade confinement area and ripped an eight foot rattlesnake skin that I was tanning into shreds! I have not owned a dog since that traumatic event.

Ok, hijack alert, WHERE DID YOU GET AN 8' RATTLER?

Oh yeah, back to the topic at hand, kill the dang dog.

• Like 1

what you got there is a shed dog in training! lol! I know it's not really funny..............

taxi can fix it!

JAMES

• Like 2