CouesWhitetail

Who we are...why we hunt.....agree?

Agreed, great video! But he forgot one thing, and I don't care what kind of hunter you are, meat or trophy it doesn't matter. But, he forgot to mention the excitement one feels when they see a set of giant antlers through their binos or through the brush. It doesn't matter who you are, if you're a hunter, that sight will always have some kind of positive effect on you.

The only thing I would add would be the "Zen" like calmness that embodies us when we are on a ridge top over looking some of the best land and all you see is the land with all its beauty. For me it's not the taking of game but rather the connection with the land and nature that draws me back season after season.

• Like 6

The only thing I would add would be the "Zen" like calmness that embodies us when we are on a ridge top over looking some of the best land and you see is the land and all its beauty. For me it's not the taking of game but rather the connection with the land and nature that draws me back season after season.

Nailed It!

Great video! What I do here in AZ doesn't come close to his adventures...but the same spirit lives inside me...in all of us that live, talk, think ethical hunting.

Won't play for me.. :o but that's ok, I know who I am and why I hunt

"People ask, why I hunt" I imagine since he's a public figure that he gets asked this thru comments and feedback. I've never been asked that question in day to day life (that I can recall?) I tend not to associate with anti hunter. I am cordial with all people due to work usually don't get into politics or lifestyles unless they bring it up. How many have been asked this question and how did you respond? What situation were you in when it was asked?