5guyshunting

Ferguson, Missouri

When it come right down to it, don't rob a store and act like a punk and if a cop says stop..you stop. Not too hard to figure out.

• Like 3

Just like cock roachs they disapear at daylight and will be back out protesting(lol) ie,shopping when the sun goes down.

• Like 1

Ted Nugent on Ferguson.............now, how do we get the right people to read this?

Here's the lessons from Ferguson America- Don't let your kids growup to be thugs who think they can steal, assault & attack cops as a way of life & badge of black (dis)honor. Don't preach your racist bullshit "no justice no peace" as blabbered by Obama's racist Czar Al Not So Sharpton & their black klansmen. When a cop tells you to get out of the middle of the street, obey him & don't attack him as brainwashed by the gangsta assholes you hang with & look up to. It's that simple unless you have no brains, no soul, no sense of decency whatsoever. And dont claim that "black lives matter" when you ignore the millions you abort & slaughter each & every day by other blacks. Those of us with a soul do indeed believe black lives matter, as all lives matter. So quit killin each other you idiots. Drive safely.

• Like 4

Ted Nugent on Ferguson.............now, how do we get the right people to read this?

Here's the lessons from Ferguson America- Don't let your kids growup to be thugs who think they can steal, assault & attack cops as a way of life & badge of black (dis)honor. Don't preach your racist bullshit "no justice no peace" as blabbered by Obama's racist Czar Al Not So Sharpton & their black klansmen. When a cop tells you to get out of the middle of the street, obey him & don't attack him as brainwashed by the gangsta assholes you hang with & look up to. It's that simple unless you have no brains, no soul, no sense of decency whatsoever. And dont claim that "black lives matter" when you ignore the millions you abort & slaughter each & every day by other blacks. Those of us with a soul do indeed believe black lives matter, as all lives matter. So quit killin each other you idiots. Drive safely.

uh oh! Thats R rated instead of PG :)

I saw a photo of an African-American woman from Ferguson who was in tears because the rioters trashed her cake store. She used to sell cakes at the flea market to scrape enough money together to open her own small shop, which is now demolished. It is people like her, who are trying to make something of themselves, that are hit the hardest.

• Like 4

Interesting video 5guys, ummm Wow ---> pretty passionate slant on things there.

definitely a man speaking his mind and I think he's spot on.

With much knowledge comes much grief.

Shaking my head on this one still and it is all over the news. We just got out of an expensive and extended conflict, the markets are finally beginning to stabilize after (how soon we forget) the crash, and unemployment is better than it has been in quite sometime. This temper tantrum really doesn't help us as a nation although I suspect an optimistic outside view would consider the source. Bad deal all the way around and a real black eye for America. I will be watching the coverage this evening hoping that the businesses, drug stores, gas stations, roadways, and educational institutions (commonly referred to as schools) survive the coming darkness so the town can get back to being a strong link in the chain instead of the flat tire that is on display.

what "extended conflict" are you referring to? The boys I hang around with would laugh at your NPR reference and call it a war. That is if your talking about the same overseas issue that has been going on for the past 14 or so years. If that's the "conflict" your referring to I only ask that you don belittle it by calling it a conflict, no matter what the legal definition is.
  • Like 1

Just a bunch of idiots. If they want to protest government, they should start by refusing to take handouts and start refusing police assistance and policing themselves.

Don't rob liquor stores, don't attack cops and you may not get shot.

• Like 3

Young kid being defiant walking down the middle of the street. Last year it was hoodies, this year it's something different. As common as wearing saggy pants looking to provoke a response. Rookie Cop all wrapped up in the small town PD attitude. Looking for perps and any situation for a confrontation.

You can't control what you don't understand. If that was my prescient or if I was driving that beat I'd be out on foot patrol, talking to the residents and getting to know them.

I can't solve all their problems. But if once a week, I can make a difference, or build a bridge, then I would feel like I accomplished something.

• Like 2