Chef

Prayers for Ernesto

Another option that doesn't require cutting is radio frequency nerve ablation. The doctor runs a needle into your back and burns the end of the nerve that is causing the pain. It takes anywhere from six months to a year to re-grow after the surgery. I have a herniated disc and two others that are in bad shape. I got this procedure done and it started to relieve the pain. It took about 8 procedures to get complete relief, but it was well worth it. Exercise, weight loss, and my inversion chair keeps me going now. David

• Like 2

Praying for you Ernesto!! Make sure that you get a second opinion before you let anyone cut on you!

Mark

• Like 1

Thanks Mark, thanks Troy, thank you everyone!! God is great! Feeling better every day, hope to be back 100% soon, thank you all!

• Like 4

Another option that doesn't require cutting is radio frequency nerve ablation. The doctor runs a needle into your back and burns the end of the nerve that is causing the pain. It takes anywhere from six months to a year to re-grow after the surgery. I have a herniated disc and two others that are in bad shape. I got this procedure done and it started to relieve the pain. It took about 8 procedures to get complete relief, but it was well worth it. Exercise, weight loss, and my inversion chair keeps me going now. David

i had this done and it helped A LOT!

• Like 1

A co-worker was just talking about disc today he said they are the reason he's walking today... Not sure what issues he had but he was out of work for 3 monthes after he came back from surgery he said his back was at 90 % and he was praising disc for it all.... Hope you get better soon prayers sent

• Like 1