Chef

Prayers for Ernesto

Good morning CWT family.

I ask that we can all pray for Ernesto as he has been struggling with some major issues as of late.

He has been bed ridden for the past month and in a lot of pain. He barely started to take steps again about two days ago.

Even then, it's only about 15 steps before he has to sit down again.

When this all started, he was working and was struggling through the pain, until it literally brought him to tears. He left work and straight to the doctor. They have issued him strong pain meds and injections, but to no avail. He is scheduled this AM for an MRI and hopefully they can figure out what is going on.

Hang in there my friend. I pray that the answer comes today and you are back at it very soon.

• Like 7

Hi Ernesto,

If there is anything I can do for you to help you with your condition let me know. I'm in Yuma.

I pray that the Holy Spirit touches you with His healing hand!

• Like 6

prayers sent!

James

• Like 1

Prayers sent my friend. As I stated before don't hesitate to let me know if there is anything I can do to help you.

• Like 2

Thinking of you my friend! Sending good wishes as well as prayers.... Hang in there!

• Like 1

Ernesto I am praying for you. Take care and God bless.

• Like 1

Wow! That's terrible news. I sure hope the MRI provides some answers! I injured my back earlier this spring and I understand how debilitating and frustrating back pain can be. Hang in there and we will be praying for your recovery.

• Like 1