Mmmmmmmmmm........... Bear hunting is FUN stuff right there! Never killed one myself but guided quite a few guys to them. I love it! Met some fantastic people hunting bears and made some life long friends. Wish I could do it more but it interferes with summer coues huntin' ya know.

here is my first archery bull. i finally drew a tag in 06 and had an awsome time with my father in law and my best friend,,,cbryant

post-491-1175143831.jpg

Holy buckets! Those are some Great Bears!!!! Jim, that one your bro-in-law took is a Frickin' GRUNT!!! :blink: Gotta get me a big ol' bear....one of these days. I did pass one up at 10 yds once with my bow.... that was fun! But, I gotta ground check one sooooon! Congrats to all.....Great pics and Trophies!! :D

Here are a few animals that I have taken the last couple years.

Here is my buck from last year.

10_01_pictures055.jpg

A javelina from a couple years ago.

javelina1.jpg

And a turkey from a few years ago.

turkey1.jpg

And last but not least is a buddies bear from the San Carlos that I was lucky enough to tag along and help with.

bearpic4.jpg

They are some super Bears.

Here's a cat from Montana I took , Three of us went and We took 3 cats in 18 Hrs.

We lost 2 Dogs on mine 1 to shale and the cat tore the other one up alittle before it Treed.

post-538-1175171642_thumb.jpg

This is a cool Thread! I have several Favorite Trophys. Here are some that are at the top.

Nov. 2006 Fullfilled a dream to take a B&C Coues Buck. I will have it officially scored when it gets back from the taxidermist but it is right at B&C.

1998 Archery Bull. 373 Gross P&Y. My Picture Quality skills were poor in those days.

Here are 2 more. I am very proud of this Bull because I spent several days scouting over 2 months before the hunt in a unit I had never hunted before and hunted long and hard during the hunt. On the 11 morning of the 2005 hunt I shot him. He was not the biggest Bull I seen But I was excited that it all payed off. 320 P&Y.

Also this is a Arizona Bear 1998. My biggest Bear to date.

Gotta add this photo, as i killed it before i killed my lion. on the top right, is the mountain from where my lion was, but you cant see up high enough to see where the lion was. if it wasnt for having this tag, i wouldnt have came to tucson to hunt pigs and kill my lion!

post-162-1175221175_thumb.jpg

For the sake of getting a few more pic's on here..........these are a few of my favorite "client" photos. JIM>

KyleBeatyguidedbyJimmyMullinsofMull.jpg

Perkysbuck.jpg

Spillman.jpg

Spillman1.jpg

34AGomes.jpg

man, in that middle picture that guy 3rd from the left is one GOOD LOOKING CAT!!!! holy cow he should be a model :)

i love that picture with all of us and Troys buck! awesome! and i love that picture of Georges buck, its just a cool pic and a really nice buck

Here is the first successful guide trip I was on. Everybody is probably getting tired of seeing this but this is the best picture I have from it. It is Troy and Jim and I think it turned out great.

CopyofPC280062.jpg

Well It's about dang time you start posting on here. Welcome to the site!

Everybody meet Dustin, one of the people responsible for getting me into hunting. We've shared some very memorable days in the field together. Why don't you post the pics from our coues hunt a couple years back. That was a well earned trophy.

I should probably just quit elk hunting after experiencing your elk hunt. That one will be hard to top.